– “Favourite bits” for Harp, Clarinet and Soprano, moving and playing. London. Oct
– “Finding Kala” for String Ensemble. Project Instrumental, London and Oxford, Oct.
-“Ephemeral ground” Found recordings/Tape piece, for Dance performance. Samara Dubois (dancer) Various location, Summer.
-“Block T” for any instruments, and recorded composers thoughts about the event. Kirkos Ensemble, Dublin. July
– “Chick Piece” Text, objects, tape. Performed by me, London, June
– “Ear piece” for Audience copying composer rubbing/scratching his ears, and tape. London, April.
– “Not that I have, but as an example…” Flute, objects, tape, live video. Devised in Collaboration with Jenni Hogan. London, March.
– “Because that is perceived to be the hardest task..” for speaking percussionist on temple blocks, and a recorded conversation. Devised in collaboration with Sam Wilson. London, February.
– “Point of View” Quadraphonic tape piece for Thea Stanton’s dance performance. Collaboration with Fred Feeney. Resloutions! Festival. The Place, London. February.
– “Swing” Text, Organ, objects. Composed and Performed with Fred Feeney. London, January.
-“Joy/Fear/Abandonment/Pleasure” Text, Objects, fruit. London, December
-“Deeper” Site specific work for Greenwich foot tunnel, for Trombone, Trumpet, Floor Tom, Sound collector and unsuspecting cyclist. Greenwich, November.
– “Collectors Item” Cairde String Quartet. West Cork, Ireland. July
-“My Greedy Orgy With Thirty Pensions Firm People, EXPOSED” for Speaking piano trio. Fidelio Trio. Derry. July
– “untitled” Music Concrete from recordings of ping-pong balls on Quadrophonic setup, text. Smack on the mouth (Final Recital at TrinityLaban), May, London
– “Removal” for 4 spatialised ensembles. Smack on the mouth (Final Recital at TrinityLaban), May, London
– “Questionnaire. Q1(a) What do you think of the way we do things?” for Clarinet, Marimba and two heckling audience members. Smack on the mouth (Final Recital at TrinityLaban), May, London
– “The Day After” for speaking Trombonist and Soprano. Smack on the mouth (Final Recital at TrinityLaban), May, London
– “He said, She said” for speaking choir. COMA choir. March, London
– “Overheard” for Clarinet, Percussion, Violin and Piano, all speaking. For Four-Sight Ensemble’s album. February, London
– “The Eternal War is Here!” for Clarinet, Percussionist reading text by Allen Ginsberg, Violin and Piano. Feb. Unperformed.
– “We are watching (out for) you” for Clarinet, Percussionist reading text, Violin and Piano. Feb. Unperformed.
– “This Friday” for found sounds, loop pedal, percussion, pre-recorded and live text and movement. Performed by me. February, London.
– “Apathy Harvest” for 4 performers with pots and pans. January, ICA, London.
– “13 chunky gestures for the rugged joy of being” for Orchestra. Composer workshop, Trinity Laban
– “Laughing Stock” for Clarinet, Accordion and Percussion. Recorded by members of the Concorde Ensemble. July, Dublin.
• “An imaginary conversation with a man on a London bus” for 6-10 moving and speaking musicians and one narrator – any handheld instruments. – 2012
– “Deadwood wouldn’t” for Solo Viola. Unperformed
– “Gut Bucket” for 14 Musicians, Written for Catarina Trota, Choreographer, for “Zone Song” Dance Performance. July, Bonnie Bird Theatre, London.
-“Dinosaur World” for Improvising ensemble. April, TrinityLaban, London
– “Feeble Beat Machine” for Tenor Saxophone and Chamber Orchestra. March, London
– “Holism” for spatialised Trombone quartet. March, Queen Elizabeth Hall, London
– “When snow, all snow” for String Quartet (unperformed)